- Order number: 80005.01BLUE.02BATW
Ready to ship today
Chiropractic bed Chirothera Pi
8-part, electrically adjustable
The Chirothera Pi chiropractic couch is perfectly suited for American chiropractic through the support of the Thompson Terminal Point technique. The 8-section chiropractic couch Chirothera Pi with 4 sections for lowering tension in the head, thorax and abdomen area offers the following features:
- 4 subareas are equipped with adjustable tension lowering core
- 2 fixed armrests for absolute comfort and safety
- Powerful motor for height adjustment
- Simple height adjustment via 2-sided bracket
- 2 additional motors for adjusting the head section
- 8 upholstered reclining areas
- padding thickness 6,5 cm
- Strongly manufactured twin supports for particularly high stability
- 2 individually adjustable compensation feet at the head end
- 2 transport wheels at the foot end serve for mobility, for this purpose the couch is lifted at the armrests and can be rolled up
- Highest comfort for patient and therapist
- Upholstery can be cleaned easily and hygienically
- 225 kg load capacity
- Available in blue, black and grey
As complex as this treatment couch looks, it convinces the professional chiropractor by its simplicity of use. Since the focus of chiropractic is on manual and manipulative therapy for the treatment of dysfunctions, especially those of the spine, this chiropractic couch serves both as a force extension and as a force-absorbing platform.
Due to the 2-sided bracket for height adjustment with the foot, the treatment does not have to be interrupted.
The freely adjustable, maintenance-free stainless steel drops can be used in the entire thoracic, spinal and pelvic area.
Our quality features
We achieve the absolute top quality of our products through the excellent workmanship of selected, high-quality components for axiothera therapy and treatment couches of particular stability, functionality and durability.
- Welded integral frame for special stability
The reinforced spring steel main frame is connected to all components by the particularly durable and robust all-round composite welding technology.
- Generously dimensioned twin supports
Extremely stable, solid twin supports made of hardened steel provide additional stability.
- T-shaped fastenings
All fixings, reinforced by additional back plates welded directly onto the frame, ensure particularly high stability of the fixings.
- Extra large compensating feet
The anti-slip coated compensating feet are extremely robust and large in size to ensure that the lounger stands optimally and securely.
- Motor drive and control unit
We only use powerful quality motors and drives from renowned manufacturers in the medical device sector.
- Padding of the lying surface
In-house produced cushions made of highly compressed multi-layer foam, covered with hard-wearing artificial leather, guarantee an excellent quality lying surface that is easy and hygienic to clean.
30 days, no questions asked
Certified medical products
from a german manufacturer
by medical product experts