- Order number: 1007 GTIN13: 4260280180670
- Ich habe seit Jahren Nackenschmerzen, bisher haben weder Medikamente noch Physio noch Sport geholfen- gestern abend zum 1. Mal das Tens-Gerät im Classic Modus P01 für ca. 45 Minuten auf Nacken und Schultern "einwirken" lassen: Die Schmerzen waren danach weg. Auch heute hält die Wirkung noch vor!
- Miriam - Anwenderin des X9 seit April 2020
Ready to ship today
STIM-PRO X9 - Muscle Stimulation, Pain Therapy, Massage and Pelvic Floor Trainer
This multifaceted device for TENS/EMS applications has been again further developed and improved, thanks to the latest discoveries and technological advancements in the field of medicine
A variety of TENS programs make pain therapy easier than ever before. The EMS programs for muscle stimulation, which are also available, make the device extremely versatile and can be used for everything, from prevention to fitness and competitive sports. The stimulation current device is simple to use and has a multiple range of functions, which makes it an all-rounder for all types of application and can be used by beginners and professionals alike.
It is fully digital and has four channels that are easy to configure, making TENS and EMS applications very easy to use.
An Overview of the Benefits:
- 4 channels (8 electrodes usable simultaneously)
- Highest precision with intensity adjustment in 1 mA steps and a tolerance range of max. 5 %
- Permits training and pain therapy using cutting edge scientific knowledge
- 5 manual and 16 pre-programmed TENS modes
- 3 manual and 14 pre-programmed EMS modes
- 2 massage modes
- 5 special programs for pelvic floor training against incontinence
- (this requires an additional probe electrode not included in the delivery)
- Robust casing with rubberised side strips to protect against damage.
- Wide metal belt clip for strong fastening.
- Hygienic rubberised keypad for ergonomic operation
- Battery saving mode: When inactive the EMS device switches off automatically after 80 seconds
- Clear digital display (62 x 42 mm) with display illumination
- Simple operation with comprehensive operating manual
- Timer function with a time setting of 1 to 60 minutes or continuous operation
The instruction manuals are available for the following devices:
|Application type:||EMS muscle training, TENS pain therapy|
|Body part:||Abdomen, Back, Biceps, Calves, Feet, Fingers, Hands, Joints, Knee, Legs, Lower arm, Neck, Shoulder, Triceps, Whole body|
Applications of the TENS/EMS Combo Device
The STIM-PRO X9+ device gives you a choice of 17 EMS programs
14 programs with fixed parameters:
- P17-18: Strength training for beginners– small and large muscle groups
- P19-20: Strength training – small and large muscle groups
- P21-22: Muscle mass training for beginners – small and large muscle groups
- P23-24: Muscle mass training - small and large muscle groups
- P25-26: Endurance training for beginners – small and large muscle groups
- P27-28: Endurance training – small and large muscle group
- P29-30: Relax programs – Muscle regeneration, muscle relaxation
3 programs with adjustable parameters:
- EMS Constant mode (C) – Constant stimulation based on setting value. Only pulse width and pulse rate are adjustable in this mode.
- EMS Synchronous mode (S) - Stimulation of all channels occurs synchronously.
- EMS Asynchronous mode (A) - Stimulation of both channels occurs asynchronously.
The STIM-PRO X9+ device gives a choice of 21 TENS programs
16 programs with fixed parameters for the treatment/pain relief :
- P1 - Classic TENS-Mode. To be applied in most existing types of pain (as acute or chronic).
- P2 - Release of endorphins (burst). Application in case of radiating pain on arms/legs/feet, muscular deeper-lying pain, lumbago-ischialgia syndrome, knee arthrosis.
- P3 - Modulated TENS (Massaging effect. Against addiction when applied for longer periods. To be applied in most existing types of pain (as acute or chronic).
- P4 - Application for example in case of stiff joints, neck pains,lumbago, menstrual problems.
- P5 - Alternating frequencies. Perfect for a variety of different pain conditions.
- P6 - The special program for nausea, feeling of sickness, travel sickness, seasickness.
- P7 - Migraine and sensible parts of the body.
- P8 - Application in case of pains in the neck, hip, shoulders, elbows, rheumatic pains, back pain (lumbago), menstrual problems and knee arthrosis.
- P9 - Pains due to rheumatoid arthritis, radiating pain on arms/legs/feet, through modulation suitable for long-term use.
- P10 - Sweep-Mode. In cases of therapy-resistant complaints, stimulation both on sensory and motor basis, against addiction.
- P11 - Frequency Change and Pulse duration modulation. Perfect application for most types of acute and chronic pain.
- P12 - Frequency Modulation Application in case of pains in the back, knee, shoulders, legs, elbows and neck, rheumatic pains.
- P13 - Prof. Han - Stimulation. Muscular spasms, allodynia.
- P14 - High-Frequent TENS. Acute pains, tensions, Gate-Control-Effect.
- P15 - Combi-TENS-Mode. 4-Phases TENS. In cases of persisting pains.
- P16 – Frequency-Wobbel-Mode. Pains in the wrist and fingers, long-term application.
5 programs with adjustable parameters:
- TENS Burst Mode (B)– Pulse Width adjustable. Frequency fixed.
- TENS Normal mode (N) - The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. It generates continuous stimulation based on the setting value.
- TENS modulation (M)) - Modulation mode is a combination of pulse rate and pulse width modulation.
- TENS SD1 mode. - The SD1 (Strength-Duration) mode consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 40% range.
- TENS SD2 mode- The SD2 (Strength-Duration) mode consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 70% range.
Pelvic Floor Training
The STIM-PRO X9+ offers 5 programs (P33-P37) for the pelvic floor training.
Stimulation Current Massage
The STIM-PRO X9+ offers several pleasant massage programs
- P31-P32: Massage programs consisting of 3 different massage phases
- P29-P30: The EMS-programs for muscular stimulation are suitable for soothing massages
- Certified 4-channel TENS-EMS stimulation current device STIM-PRO X9+
- 8 pieces 5x5 cm electrodes
- 4 x connecting cables
- 4 x 1.5 V batteries
- Carrying case
- Operating manual
- TENS- and EMS-Guide (poster)
Extras only for axion.shop customers:
- Certified medical power supply (value: 29.95 €)
- 4 pieces 10x5 cm electrodes (value: 8,95 €)
- 3 years warranty
30 days, no questions asked
Certified medical products
from a german manufacturer
by medical product experts