- Order number: 1008
- Das Tens Gerät mit den vielen verschiedenen Elektroden bietet für jede Art von Schmerzen Behandlungsmöglichkeiten.
- Elvira - Kundin seit Dezember 2020
Ready to ship today
2 Channel TENS Device ‘STIM-PRO T-400’ for Application at Home
The TENS device STIM-PRO T-400 is a stimulation current device which transmits electric impulses to the body via electrodes connected to the body. This battery-operated TENS device for pain therapy has 2 channels, each of which can be connected to a pair of electrodes.
Individually customisable to your needs
The intensity can be adjusted individually for each channel using 2 rotary switches. This TENS device has 5 modes and 12 programmes. By pressing the ‘MODE’ button, you can switch between the modes and the programmes. The desired frequency and pulse width can be individually adjusted in the 5 modes by pressing the ‘SET’ button, i.e. the number of pulses per second. You can also select one of the 12 TENS programmes by pressing the ‘SET’ button.
An overview of your benefits
- 2 channels, individually adjustable in intensity
- Intensity continuously adjustable
- Asymmetrical 2-stage square wave
- Voltage 0 – 50 V
- Frequency controller adjustable from 2 – 150 Hz
- Pulse width adjustable from 50 – 300 milliseconds
- 12 TENS preset programmes for different applications
- 5 modes with adjustable parameters: B (Burst), N (Normal), M (Modulation), (SD1), (SD2) intensive application
- Power is supplied by 9 volts monobloc battery
- Practical size of device 10.2 cm x 6.2 cm x 3.4 cm
- Lightweight: around 150 g including battery
Simple TENS treatment
12 programmes for almost every TENS treatment:
- Classic TENS (gate control effect). Can be used for most types of pain. Usually with quick effect. Select a pleasant current. Pulse frequency: 80 Hz. Pulse duration: 180 μs
- Burst TENS (endorphin release). For acute pain. Select higher current. Pulse frequency: 2 Hz. Pulse duration: 180 μs
- Modulated TENS. Against the adaptation effect resulted by usage over a longer period (massage effect). Can be used for most acute and chronic types of pain. Usually with quick effect. Pulse frequency: 80 Hz. Pulse duration: 70 – 180 μs (modulated -70%)
- Changing application of frequency, f. ex. for stiff joints, neck pain, lumbago. Pulse frequency: 15/2 Hz (changing frequency). Pulse duration: 180 μs
- Changing frequency according to Prof. Han. Ideal for longer treatments as the adaptation effect can be significantly reduced by the major frequency change. Examples of application are lower back pain (lumbago), arthrosis in the knee, neck, back and shoulder pains, muscular spasms. Pulse frequency: 80/2 Hz (changing frequency). Pulse duration: 280 μs
- The special program against nausea, motion sickness. Place the electrodes above acupuncture point C6 (cervical vertebra C6). Pulse frequency: 10 Hz. Pulse duration: 180 μs
- For sensitive parts of the body. For applications on sensitive parts of the body, such as when treating tension headache, facial pain, shingles, migraine. Pulse frequency: 80 Hz. Pulse duration: 60 μs
- Chronic Pain. For pain in the neck, hips, shoulders, elbows, lumbago, menstrual pain, arthrosis in the knee. Pulse frequency: 10 Hz. Pulse duration: 200 μs
- Rheumatic pain. Pain due to rheumatoid arthritis, radiating pain on arms, legs, feet, with modulation also suitable for prolonged use. Pulse frequency: 50 Hz. Pulse duration: 250 μs
- Sweep – Mode 5 – 125 Hz. For resistance to therapy, both sensory and motor stimulation, anti-adjustment. Pulse frequency: 5 – 125 Hz. Pulse duration: 120 μs
- Pulse frequency & pulse width modulation over 6 sec. Applicable for most acute and chronic types of pain. Pulse frequency: 2 – 100 Hz. Pulse duration: 150 – 260μs
- Pulse frequency modulation over 6 sec. Use for pain in the back, knee, shoulder, leg, elbow and neck, rheumatic pains. Pulse frequency: 7 – 80 Hz. Pulse duration: 260 μs
Do a 30-day trial of the STIM-PRO T-400 now with a full right of return
The STIM-PRO T-400 is easy to handle and visually appealing. It comes with a practical fastening clip attached to the back of the case. This way, this device can be attached to clothing during the TENS treatment and does not restrict the range of motion. The operation of the well-designed TENS device STIM-PRO T-400 is simple and practical, but it still ensures a relatively large number of setting options.
Fields of use
The STIM-PRO T-400 has been tried and tested for TENS usage in pain therapy. Medically treated pain can be helped through the use of TENS application and the dose of painkillers can thus be lowered. As a result, their side effects are also reduced.
Pain across the entire body can be eased. Further areas of application include arthritis, arthrosis, lumbago, tennis arm and golf’s elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome and many more.
The STIM-PRO T-400 is also suitable for long-term use.
Scope of delivery
Every device is fully equipped with these following standard accessories.
- 4 pcs – 50 x 50 mm adhesive electrodes
- 2 pcs – electrode cables
- 1 pc – 9.0 volts monobloc battery
- 1 pc – instruction manual
- 1 pc – storage case
30 days, no questions asked
Certified medical products
from a german manufacturer
by medical product experts